- Local Presidents take concerns to District Director to be dealt with as unsuccessful at local level; the District Director may intervene if it is appropriate or they may communicate with the NVP. If unsure they should always talk to the NVP.
- District Directors take concerns to NVP if the issue cannot be resolved or if
- The issue is of a generic nature, they provide all documented information for the concerns.
- NVP takes issues to Senior Management when appropriate; this will only be done with the permission of the members involved unless the issue is generic.
- NVP takes issue to the CEIU National through the National President if the
- Issue is political and needs intervention or action from this level.
- CEIU National may pass an issue to PSAC National or mount a union
- Campaign if the issue affects enough members.